Want healthy, glowing skin that does not show any signs of aging at all? Want to fade hyperpigmentation, scars, stretch marks and many other pesky skin issues? How about lighten dark under eye circles, soften rough cuticles and repair chapped lips? Phew! Vitamin E is your answer.
This vitamin handles it all like a pro without breaking a sweat. A true miracle of an ingredient that is abundantly found in natural sources like wheatgerm oil, almond oil, avocados etc.
It not only takes care of your health but also rejuvenates your beauty. And does it all safely and naturally. Everything about this miracle vitamin sounds like awesome news to me. Get it on your skin today and watch your skin become youthful and glowing in no time at all.
This fat soluble vitamin is found in our regular everyday food items like spinach, avocado, wheat germ, nuts etc. Vitamin E is actually a group of eight compounds that includes four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. It can used as capsules for ingestion or oil to apply topically.
Vitamin E oil is a hugely beneficial ingredient in skin care products due to its antioxidant, moisturizing and healing properties. Use this oil and see the benefits for yourself.
We bring you ten easy-to-use home remedies for that happy, carefree but seriously stunning skin. Take off that hat and enjoy the summer darlings. Ditch that heavy cover-up foundation and concealer. Soon you will have no imperfections to hide.
1. Fades Lines and Wrinkles: Hate looking at those wrinkles when taking a selfie? Vitamin E to the rescue! It penetrates your skin deeply and helps to renew skin cells. Along with cell proliferation, it also aids in the production of collagen and elastin that keeps the skin firm. As we age
our skin’s structural proteins stop regenerating. Worse they begin to degrade due to free radical damage. Enter vitamin E oil and free radical damage is countered and you are left with youthful skin of your dreams. The facial lines and wrinkles are specifically smoothened out and reduced by the action of alpha-tocopherol in vitamin E. So if your anti-aging serum has vitamin E in it, you know you have a winner! Of course it needs to be free of harsh chemicals. That is a huge must for a skin care product to be worth your consideration even. You skin deserves the very best.
Home remedy: Mix Vitamin E and olive oil, ¼ teaspoon each. Olive oil is known to support skin elasticity and also nourishes it with its beautiful fatty acids and proteins. Massage into your skin in round circular motions. Leave on overnight and wash with lukewarm water. Follow immediately with your toner, serum and lotion. Do this 1-2 times a week and you can zoom in on your pictures soon.
Here is an easy remedy using vitamin E, banana peel & turmeric to diminish the dark under eye circles. Enjoy!
2. Reduces Hyper-pigmentation and Melasma: The dark spots and discoloration on your skin is a result of excessive production of melanin. Vitamin E works effectively in fading out these dark spots and patches by helping in the absorption of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a source of retinoid that lightens dark spots and patches of skin. Vitamin E is famous for its antioxidant properties and this aids in repairing hyper-pigmentation due to sun damage. For this reason your anti-pigmentation serum must have high quality vitamin E in it.
Home Remedy: Add 1/2 teaspoonful of Vitamin E to 3 tablespoons of fuller’s earth. Add rosewater to make a paste. Apply this mask evenly on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash using lukewarm water. Use 1-2 times a week and apply serum and lotion right after.
In this video home remedy I teach you how to use saffron, orange & vitamin E to dimish blemishes, dullness & discoloration of skin. Use 1-2 times a week and always follow with your serum and lotion meant for your skin type.
3. Erases Stretch Marks:
Pregnancy, sudden weight gain or loss may cause stubborn stretch marks. Vitamin E has deep skin penetration properties, it reaches the dermis and starts repairing the damage done while your skin stretched. You don’t need to shy away this summer. Wear your favorite outfit and and know that those stretch marks will be barley visible, if at all.
Use a massage oil with high quality natural vitamin E in it before bed everyt night. Be sure this products is natural and has no harsh chemicals in it.
Home Remedy: Mix 2 tablespoons of Vitamin E oil, ½ cup of Jojoba oil, ½ cup of almond oil and ¼ cup of powdered brown sugar. Apply it on the affected area and massage in for 5 minutes. Leave it to be absorbed by your skin for 15 more minutes. Wipe off with a wet towel. Use regularly.
4. Fades Dark Circles: Lack of Sleep, high stress levels and unhealthy eating habits can be reasons behind your dark circles. Well, do not stress anymore and give your eyes the easy-breezy vitamin E oil therapy. Yet again the nourishing and antioxidant properties of vitamin E are behind its magic as a dark circle corrector. Needless to say your eye serum must have high quality vitamin E in it in addition to other natural ingredients like cucumber, almond oil etc.
Home Remedy: Use 2 drops of vitamin E oil to gently massage your eye area with. Use your ring fingers to minimize pressure. You can do this for 3-4 minutes. Wipe off any excess with a damp cloth and use your eye serum right after.
5. Nourishes and Softens Rough and Dry Skin: Dry skin can be as unflattering and hard to manage as oily skin. Vitamin E targets your dry skin and nourishes it deeply.
Skin cell membranes can be repaired by vitamin E and this allows your skin to hold on to far more moisture. Therefore skin looks nourished as well as hydrated. Use Vitamin E oil regularly to make your dry skin look happy and healthy. For the same reasons, be sure that your dry skin serum has vitamin E in it. Use this serum morning and night to nourish and revitalize your skin.
Home Remedy: Mix 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil with 8 drops of vegetable glycerin. Mix well and massage over the dry areas of your skin 1-2 times a week. Wipe off any excess and follow with serum and lotion. Vegetable glycerin is another phenomenal ingredient to quickly raise moisture levels of your dry skin.
6. Heals a Sunburn Fast: Summertime is beach time. And outdoors time. And fun time. Let the fear of a sunburn and skin damage not come in the way. Vitamin E provides electrons to the unstable free radicals due to its antioxidant properties. If this is too much science for your taste, let’s just simplify it. Sun exposure causes damage via the production of free radicals. Vitamin E stops these free radicals before they can do the damage. Simple. This results in beautiful skin that that does not have sun damage written all over it.
Home Remedy: Apply a few drops of vitamin E oil to your skin before hitting the lovely outdoors. Or to make it simpler and better use a high quality natural serum with vitamin E in it. Plus other antioxidants like turmeric in this serum is a million dollar idea! Do the same after coming back from the beach. Any red or tender areas of your body will calm down quickly after a vitamin E oil rub.
7. Repairs Dry Cuticles: Haven’t we all had dry and cracked cuticles at some point. Working outside for long hours and spending too much time in water can cause your cuticles to tear
and peel. And this sight is not pretty. I am sure I hear a big yes on this one. Wait don’t peel off those hideous dry cuticles just yet! Use vitamin E instead. The excellent nourishing property of vitamin E heals dry cuticles and turns them them smooth and healthy. A high quality massage oil can be used to soften your cuticles and must have vitamin E in it.
Home Remedy: Massaging vitamin E oil daily on the cuticles will and keep them smooth. Simple. So just before you are ready to go to bed, massage some vitamin E oil into your cuticles and you are done. Seriously it is that simple!
8. Heals Dry Lips: Got chronically dry and dehydrated lips? Worry not. Vitamin E can be used to protect your lips, nourish them and keep them baby soft forever.
Home Remedy: To ¼ tablespoon of vitamin E oil, add 1/4th tablespoon of coconut oil. Mix well and massage your lips with this heavenly mix.
9. Diminishes the Look of Scars & Burn Marks: From acne scars to burns marks to wounds, vitamin E comes to the rescue. Vitamin E oil supports cell renewal and heals scar tissue. It is best to use vitamin E as soon as possible after a burn or injury. This allows it to act more efficiently before the scar hardens up.
Home Remedy: Dab Vitamin E oil on a scar or burn mark everyday. Massage in well. It is best done at night before bed while your body rests and rejuvenates and is able to use healing support far more efficiently.
Need help with going natural with your skin and hair care routine? Fill out this form with your questions and help is on the way!
You may like this video.
In this short video, Sheetal teaches you a simple home remedy using tumeric and oat flour to close open pores and to balance oily & combination skin. Enjoy!
Mam for pimple marks and acne skin